DFrost is Committed to Safety
Our company is committed to providing you with the best possible service, which includes keeping everyone on our work sites safe. We work hard to make sure we are up-to-date with all the latest regulations and recommendations for safe work sites – and it’s not just about keeping our staff safe, our guidelines are intended to protect everyone who may be on the work site.
To achieve this, we:
- Follow safe work practices at all times
- Provide a safe working environment
- Ensure all staff members are up to date with training at all times
- Provide supervision where appropriate
- Comply with all relevant health and safety standards, regulations and codes of practice
- Keep our safety management plan, policy and systems up-to-date
- Encourage staff involvement in health and safety planning
- Continuously update and improve our systems
Once your installation is complete, we will show you how to use your equipment to best suit your specific needs and address any operating concerns you may have.
DFrost is a Site Safe Member
As a Site Safe member, we work to industry best practices, and all staff members attend Site Safe training and hold current Site Safe Passports. This means we comply with industry codes of practice, as well as all the relevant regulations.
We make sure that best practices for safety and project management are in place on all our work sites. Site Safe procedures include:
- Inspecting every site before we start work
- Performing safety inspections as work progresses
- Having plans in place for site evacuations and emergencies
- Following set procedures for emergency work
- Safety training and competency reporting,
- Maintaining site registers, an accident/incident register, and records of accidents and serious harm
- Investigating and reporting on any serious incidents
For every project, we will develop a site-specific safety plan, so that everyone involved can easily adhere to the applicable Site Safe standards.